Replacement Employee Cards

What do I do if my Employee/Staff Card doesn't work?

If an employee/staff card is broken or not functioning, the card will be reprinted at no charge. Please contact the Campus Card Office at

What if I lose my Card?

Deactivate your card right from your cellphone or computer by going into the GET Mobile App and using Quick links to mark the card as lost. 

Alternatively, you can contact the Campus Card Office at

If you find your card, you can use the GET app to mark it as found.

Reactivation of a previously lost card cannot, under any circumstances, be done if a new card has already been issued. Contact the Campus Card Office for obtaining a new employee card.

If you can not find your card, please email in order to have a new card printed. Please provide your full name and employee number to request a replacement card.