Name Change

Students who wish to change their given name(s) and/or gender identity through the University of Guelph can update their photo free of charge.

Please contact Enrollment Services to have your name changed in the University system. We are unable to change the name on your Campus Card until Enrollment Services has changed your name in the University system.

  1. Once your name has been changed by Enrollment Services please come to the Campus Card Office or email to have a new Campus Card issued under your new name. If you wish to have a new photo added to your account, please attach an updated image in your requesting email.
  2. Please bring a valid Government Issued ID for ID verification purposes.
  3. For more information regarding name changes, please visit Enrollment Services Change of Given Name(s) and/or Gender Identity Information