Use Your Campus Card


Building Access:

  • You can use your Campus Card to access on campus buildings.

Meal Plan:


  • You will be required to show your Campus Card as ID verification during examinations.

Library Access:

  • You can use your Campus Card to sign out books and gain access to library resources.


Meal Plan Off-Campus Partners:

Bus Pass

Bus Pass:

  • The student bus pass is also on your Campus Card (see the CSA website for details). The bus pass is paid as part of your Undergraduate or Graduate student fees. The bus pass is administered for students by the CSA or the GSA.

  • Effective January 1st  2022, eligible students will simply tap their student card on the HID reader upon boarding a Guelph Transit bus. Please visit the CSA website to get more information about your student bus pass.